Cookies & Privacy Policies for themissioncoach.com and bradleykward.com
First, what is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. You can find more information about web cookies here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to post a comment on the blog.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors who come to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to count what visitors do when they click through the website.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we may personalized content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We use two different kinds of cookies on this website: First party and third party cookies (both defined in detail on the wikipedia link above).
These cookies are specifically about themissioncoach.com and bradleykward.com and track your usage of this website. These cookies are considered essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, include:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit. It is anonymous and contains no personally identifying information;
- Page number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies.
This website sets different types of third-party cookies to track usage, social sharing, and more. These cookies are not under my/our control, and serve to help us understand the visitors who come to the website, as well as support our connection to other third party sites. (Again, see the wikipedia page above for detailed explanations of third party services/cookies).
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
Your rights with cookies:
Cookies are set by many entities and may include the website’s owners/developers/managers, plugins, third-party providers, and anyone else who collects or uses the website’s data.
As a user of this (or any) website, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some, or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
To learn how to block cookies, simply go to Google and type in “how do I block cookies” on whatever browser you use (Safari, Firefox, etc.) and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies on your browser.
In addition to the non-personally identifiable data collected by cookies, this website also offers the ability for adults to connect with us via contact forms and other similar files. Additionally, individuals may contact the organization by telephone or email not using the forms that reside on either website. Data collected by phone is saved only for individuals who become clients, and is managed as described here. Data is not collected on inquiries that do not result in a client relationship.
To receive communications from this website, we require that adults share personal information consisting of first and last name, telephone number, and email address. In some cases we may also request a second telephone number, web conferencing ID, or mailing address, such as for telephone or web contact or billing purposes. In such cases, information is gathered and stored securely in password protected client files not accessible through either website. All information gathered via any form on this website will be deleted upon request. We do not automate decision-making nor do we make decisions on behalf of those who have shared personally identifiable information with us.
Individuals submitting personally identifiable information also have the right to update their information with us. To do so, please contact us using the information in the contact section below.
Your information is never shared or sold to others for any purposes, and is only shared with third party services only as necessary and explained above. If, at any time, you wish to opt out of communication, email, or to have your data deleted, please direct your request to the email, address, and/or phone number in the contact section below.
Should we become aware of any breach of data, we will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office as required by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and any other entities required by US federal law. We monitor both websites for breaches of data and will act urgently in the event of such an event. We do not actively solicit business from the European Union, but are prepared to act should an individual enter into a service agreement with us.
If you wish to contact us, the best way is as follows:
Address: 650 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite 2, Palm Springs, CA 92263
US Phone: 760-537-1275
Effective date: May 17, 2018
Last update: August 26, 2019